Pages

Friday, February 22, 2013

[update]

So crazy story. Over the last few days, I've gotten a crazy amount of people repinning my stuff or following me on Pinterest. Couldn't figure out why, and then I discovered it was because Jennifer Hadfield (from Tatertots and Jello) and Beckie Farrant (from infarrantlycreative.net) repinned my Easter wreath.

Pretty freaking cool.

But anyways, all this traffic has made me realize what a slacker I've been about getting my old posts back up on here. Especially since I still have a few old posts linked on Pinterest. That a lot of people have been pinning. Oops.

I'm SO sorry if anyone has had trouble accessing those posts. I'm spending today and this weekend fixing them!

<3 Lindsey

p.s. When I say "crazy" amount, I mean 20 ; )

5 comments:

  1. That's awesome! And 20+ is a lot. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i was wondering if i could buy this wreath, i live in utah so i cant come to the class.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sara! I could sell you a kit! It would include everything (all of it prepped). Even detailed instructions. You only need a hot glue gun, scissors, and pinking shears. Cost would be $45, which includes shipping. Let me know if you're interested!

      Delete
  3. Hello I am a new follower :) Your blog is absolutely adorable! I would also be interested in a kit. You can check out my blog at http://justinawho.blogspot.com/ Can't wait to see more projects from you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! And totally can send a kit to you : ) If you want you can email me at Lindseyh1982@yahoo.com with your email address and I can send you an invoice via Paypal. I can mail it to you asap : )

      Delete