Pages

Monday, June 18, 2012

[sunshine quilt]


While awaiting the news of my niece's birth this weekend, I "patiently" worked on my latest quilt. And I patiently anxiously waited so long that I was able to finish it! Yippee!

This quilt was made for a very special friend of mine from highschool, Kim, who is expecting her first baby this July. She lives on a farm in Illinois, so I wanted to make a quilt that was sorta "farmy" looking. {I won't admit how long I spent trying to write that last sentence and still "farmy" was the best I could do...}

Before I post a tutorial on how to make it, I'd thought I'd share some pics of it first : )

This is sorta a pinspired project. I'll explain in the next post, but I added my own twist to it.

What do you think?





{Inner border and backing for the quilt was my daughter's old curtains! Such a $$ saver!}






 Will have the tutorial posted soon!


<3
Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment