Pages

Thursday, December 6, 2012

[last photo shoot]

Last weekend marked the end to my "career" as a photographer.

Realized this year that juggling a part time job, teaching wreath classes, parent stuff, house stuff, AND photography was a bit too much.

I NEED down time. And time to do fun things.

My goal in life is to be as boring as possible, so I would say I'm about halfway towards mission accomplished : )

Anyways, this last shoot was perfect. Literally perfect. It was like my dream shoot. The mom brought the cutest props. Dressed her girls in the cutest clothes. The girls could have passed for professional models.

So much fun. And so happy with how these turned out!









<3 Lindsey

1 comment:

  1. These are gorgeous, the pictures and the girls! I haven't seen them in forever, and man have they grown! I am sure Marni loves these!

    ReplyDelete