I'm quickly approaching my 31st birthday. <holy crap> <already?>
I thought since 30 was such a big milestone for me, I'd share some things I've learned/realized/come to terms within the last year.
Here we go...
1) I will always have at least one pimple on my face till the day I die.
2) Eyebrow hairs can suddenly start growing out of the middle of your forehead. And multiply over night.
3) My waistline does not dictate my happiness.
4) I love food more than a certain <unrealistic> number on the scale.
5) God will not send a lighting bolt down from the heavens to strike me in a deathly ball of fire when I tell people no.
6) Telling people no is kinda fun.
7) I know what contentment feels like. And it has nothing to do with perfection.
8) I'm not perfect.
9) I will never be perfect.
10) And I don't care...as much.
11) I am kinda weird. I am a dork. I am awkward.
And I think I'm <mostly> okay with it.