Pages

Friday, November 2, 2012

[december class + sneak peak] a*door*able decor

Had my November wreath class last night and it was a success!

Meaning, I didn't completely confuse everyone with my awkward explanations on how to make it.

So mission accomplished! ; )

Seriously can't believe there are more than 5 people out there who want to make one of my wreaths.

Boggles my mind every time and makes me so incredibly grateful.

Next month's class is going to be.... <drum roll>

THIS!
It's a wreath that holds your favorite cards with little candy cane clothespins! Five will be included with the wreath. And already painted cause I love my students THAT much.

I'll have most of it ready to assemble too. So you'll just have to bring your sewing machine (For making a ruffle. We have sewing machines you can rent for $5 at the store!), glue gun, glue sticks, liquid glue (like Tombo Aqua-my fav), and scissors!

Class is $35 and you can save 10% on it when you sign up HERE! Class is on Dec. 1st @ 10:30!

Oh and one more thing! I'll have kits that are in a red/green version of this too! So either one should coordinate with whatever sort of color scheme you have going on these holidays : )

And because I have no patience waiting more than 5 minutes on things that make me excited, I have a sneak peak for January's wreath class!

Ready?

Ta-da!


It has lots of pretty ruffled tulle, a large felt bow, and three glittery snow flakes. Simple, but cute. You can click on the picture to see a close up of it. And all you'll need for this class is scissors and lots of hot glue.

Well, hope you love it. Don't have a date for it yet, but most likely the class will be Jan 5th. I'll keep you all posted when I know for sure. I'll have a sneak peak for Febuary's wreath real soon too. SO excited with how it's turning out so far. <eek!>

Talk to you soon!

<3 Lindsey

1 comment:

  1. Amazing amounts of cuteness going on here! Love them all!

    ReplyDelete